Rod loves working at Advantage Administrators because he gets to help people.
COVID-19: Advantage Administrator’s Commitment to You
As concern grows around COVID-19 (coronavirus), Advantage Administrators wants to ensure our clients, that you and our employees health and safety is our top priority.
Our management team is closely monitoring the situation and are meeting daily so we can take all action to protect our clients and employees.
Advantage Administrators has several options available for you to safely complete your Flexible Spending accounts (FSA), Health Savings accounts (HSA), Health Reimbursement accounts (HRA), Partial Self-funded accounts (PSF) and Retirement Plan accounts transactions:
- The Employer and Employee Online portal which you access from our website advantageadmin.com from your computer or tablet for FSA, HSA, HRA, PSF and retirement plan
- The Advantage Administrator’s Mobile App from your Smartphone or Tablet for your FSA and HSA
- You can submit your paperwork for FSA, HSA, HRA, PSF and retirement plans to us my mail at PO Box 118 – Waverly, Iowa 50677 or Fax to- 319-352-4018 or 319-352-2610
- Email – scan and email to email@example.com for FSA, HSA, HRA and PSF accounts
- Email – scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for retirement plan accounts
- Drop box at the front door
- Our customer service representative are available for questions Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm CST. You can call them at 1-800-383-1623
While the situation continues to change in the Coronavirus outbreak, Advantage Administrators is well pre-pared to respond to the possible impact with an informed and client-focused staff. If you have any questions about our efforts, please contact us at 319-352-1623.
Thank you for your continuing support. We share everyone’s hopes for health, safety, and a welcome return to all aspects of life.