When it comes to navigating the world of employee benefits, there’s a lot to take in, especially if you’re a first timer. Among the suite of benefits you’re likely to be offered, voluntary benefits are often misunderstood. What are Some Examples of Voluntary Benefits? Voluntary benefits include a variety of options, all designed to...
Ideas for Spending Your FSA Funds
Although it’s still early in the year, it’s important to make sure your FSA dollars are getting used, so you don’t have to rush to spend a remainder at the end of the year. Here are a few ideas on what you can use your FSA on:
- Schedule dental exams, eye exams, or physicals
- Schedule chiropractor or acupuncture visits
- Stock your medicine cabinet (bandages, vitamins, ice packs)
- Stock up for summer activities (sunscreen, bug spray, prescription sunglasses)
- Buy family supplies (thermometers, breast pumps, training pants)