Sleep apnea sufferers- did you know you can buy CPAP cleaning supplies with your FSA funds? For that and any other FSA purchase, visit FSAStore.com and use code “ADVANWEL” to get $10 off your first purchase!
Ideas for Spending Your FSA Funds
Although it’s still early in the year, it’s important to make sure your FSA dollars are getting used, so you don’t have to rush to spend a remainder at the end of the year. Here are a few ideas on what you can use your FSA on:
- Schedule dental exams, eye exams, or physicals
- Schedule chiropractor or acupuncture visits
- Stock your medicine cabinet (bandages, vitamins, ice packs)
- Stock up for summer activities (sunscreen, bug spray, prescription sunglasses)
- Buy family supplies (thermometers, breast pumps, training pants)