Many American workers get confused, overwhelmed and downright exhausted just thinking about the Open Enrollment education sessions offered by their HR teams. And it causes many people to simply go with the plan they had before versus really understanding what’s best for them financially. What was also found, and what’s explored in depth in the...
Ideas for Spending Your FSA Funds
Although it’s still early in the year, it’s important to make sure your FSA dollars are getting used, so you don’t have to rush to spend a remainder at the end of the year. Here are a few ideas on what you can use your FSA on:
- Schedule dental exams, eye exams, or physicals
- Schedule chiropractor or acupuncture visits
- Stock your medicine cabinet (bandages, vitamins, ice packs)
- Stock up for summer activities (sunscreen, bug spray, prescription sunglasses)
- Buy family supplies (thermometers, breast pumps, training pants)