Rod Drenkow has achieved Elite status with Ascensus for 2019. As a Signature Elite advisor, his clients will have dedicated access to their award-winning retirement plan service team. We are proud of Rod for being recognized by an organization that helps millions of Americans make the dream of a stress-free retirement a reality, and we...
Incentivize Smoking Cessation
As an employer offering a health plan, it’s in your best interest to encourage employees to stop smoking, and winter is the perfect time. Smokers have a higher risk of getting frostbite than non-smokers, due to their blood vessels not expanding fast enough to warm cold extremities. Consider helping your employees stop smoking by:
- Making your company property smoke-free.
- Ensuring that your health plan offers tobacco cessation benefits.
- Encouraging your employees to take Health Risk Appraisals.
- Offer incentives to quit smoking.
- Offer education and support for tobacco cessation.