When it comes to navigating the world of employee benefits, there’s a lot to take in, especially if you’re a first timer. Among the suite of benefits you’re likely to be offered, voluntary benefits are often misunderstood. What are Some Examples of Voluntary Benefits? Voluntary benefits include a variety of options, all designed to...
New Employer Portal
We know that creating an easy-to-use, efficient experience for you is more important than ever. Which is why we are excited to announce that your portal is getting a major upgrade this weekend. With a fresh look and enhanced functionality, your portal is going to be easier to use, intuitive, and help you check things off your to-do list, faster.
Here’s the breakdown of updates you can expect in your NEW portal:
- Simplified visuals on the homepage so you can easily see the status of imports, reports, and employees
- New employee summary page that highlights active enrollments, contributions, and recent activity
- Added history of submitted requests (and current status of those requests)
- Streamlined login, import, and enrollment workflows
- Fully revamped analytics suite with actionable insights
Click Here for a flyer regarding the changes to this E-mail. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 1-800-383-1623 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The portals and mobile app will be down Saturday, March 6, 3:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m. Midnight Central Time to allow for this update.
PS- watch for mobile payments with the benefits debit card via mobile wallet coming later this month.